This is one of my husband's favorite appetizers.. Delicious with crackers or tortilla chips.
Make and share this Christina's Surprise Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first three ingredients.
- Spread into a pie plate or onto a pizza pan.
- Spread the cocktail sauce on next.
- Top with green onions, shrimp, tomatoes, green peppers and cheese.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers and chips -- Make lots it disappears fast!
I love surprise spread! I always add a can of imitation crabmeat to mine, along with the shrimp. So yummy!
This was a big hit at our Euchre Group. Very easy and tasty. Made for PAC fall 2011.