1/2 Photos of Christie Cookies (Copycat)
The Christie Cookie Company is another wonderful Nashville company. These are the most amazing cookies ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips (best quality)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag toffee pieces
- 3 cups pecans (or walnuts coarsely chopped)
- 4 1/2 cups oatmeal (finely ground to 4 cups)
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces Hershey Bars, finely grated
- 1Place oatmeal in food processor, grind until a fine powder.
- 2Grate Hershey bar.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 4Cream butter and sugars in large mixer bowl.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, then vanilla.
- 6Slowly mix Hershey bar into sugar mixture.
- 7Add flour and oatmeal 1 cup at a time, alternating until all is incorporated.
- 8Stir in Heath Bits, Chocolate Chips, and nuts.
- 9Roll into to one inch balls, or use cookie scoop. Place on cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Cookies should still be slightly underdone.
- 11Move to wax paper lined counter to cool, do not use wire racks.
- 12VARIATION: Substitute white chocolate chips for chocolate and Macadamia nuts for pecans.
- 13VARIATION: Omit grated Hershey bar, add one teaspoon cinnamon and substitute raisins for the chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christie Cookies (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (3961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g