- 24 ounces chorizo sausage
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- salsa, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry chorizo wih oil in a large skillet until cooked to your liking. Pour the beaten eggs over the cooked chorizo and mix well together. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Heat the flour tortillas and distribute chorizo and egg mixture equally into each of 4 tortillas. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the cheese and the salsa.
- Wrap up burrito style and enjoy!