Recipe by internetnut
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 8 ounces plain nonfat yogurt (or Fage, for higher protein)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free dry powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or whatever sweetener you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need 4 popsicle sticks.
- Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture in four, 3 oz. paper cups. Set cups in a muffin tin or on a flat plate. Place popsicle sticks in the center.
- Freeze about 3 hours or until solid. Peel paper cups away from popsicle and enjoy!