1 hr 5 mins
An elderly client of my husband used to travel to Toronto at least once a year and he always brought my daughters a bag of chocolate turtles as a present. After he passed away I adopted this recipe to remember him by. My girls call this Marvin's Cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- 3In 1 1/2 quart heavy saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 4Pour over crust.
- 5Top with pecans.
- 6Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 8Blend in chocolate, pour over pecans.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- 10Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 307.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g