Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From All Recipes. Follow the directions on your brownie mix for the eggs and oil.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.