These are delicious and easy (only 5 ingredients)! If you like toffee bars like Heath or Skor, then you will enjoy these treats.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a 15 x 10 baking sheet.
- Combine butter and sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter melts; then boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture evenly over crackers and spread carefully to edge of pan, covering crackers completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips; when chips melt, smooth evenly to cover top.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes; carefully separate and transfer squares to a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.