1/4 Photos of Chocolate Toffee Graham Treats
These are delicious and easy (only 5 ingredients)! If you like toffee bars like Heath or Skor, then you will enjoy these treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a 15 x 10 baking sheet.
- 3Combine butter and sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter melts; then boil 2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- 5Pour mixture evenly over crackers and spread carefully to edge of pan, covering crackers completely.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips; when chips melt, smooth evenly to cover top.
- 8Cool in pan for 5 minutes; carefully separate and transfer squares to a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- 9Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Toffee Graham Treats
Serving Size: 1 (726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g