Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love chocolate and you love easy this is for you.!
Make and share this Chocolate Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Put flour, cinnamon,sugar and soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan put margarine Crisco, and cocoa powder and water.
- Bring to boil and pour over first mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add buttermilk, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into well greased and floured 11 x 16" sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Icing with Sheet Cake Icing.
I really liked the easy recipe. It had good flavor and texture. The only problem I had was it came out to thin.