Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love chocolate and you love easy this is for you.!
Make and share this Chocolate Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Put flour, cinnamon,sugar and soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan put margarine Crisco, and cocoa powder and water.
- Bring to boil and pour over first mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add buttermilk, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into well greased and floured 11 x 16" sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Icing with Sheet Cake Icing.
I really liked the easy recipe. It had good flavor and texture. The only problem I had was it came out to thin.