1/2 Photos of Chocolate Raspberry Torte With Mocha Cream Filling
This recipe needs two torte pans (I used Pampered Chef). If you do not have torte pans then follow the box directions to make two 8 or 9 inch layers and then make the cream filling as directed below. Also - This recipe was made using Betty Crocker Supermoist Devil's Food cake and the cake ingredients are listed below for that mix. If you are using a different brand, please follow the box instructions on the necessary ingredients to make the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package betty crocker supermoist devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
Mocha Cream Filling
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2Grease and flour torte pans; set aside.
- 3Prepare cake mix according to package directions; divide batter equally between pans.
- 4Bake 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- 5Remove from oven to cooling rack, cool 5 minutes.
- 6Remove cakes from pans; cool completely.
- 7Meanwhile in chilled bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- 8Gradually add sugar and coffee; continue beating until stiff.
- 9Once torte layers have cooled completely, use half of the Mocha Cream to frost the top of the first layer; place on decorative plate.
- 10Place the second layer over top of the first frosted layer and use the remaining Mocha Cream to frost the top of the torte.
- 11Arrange the raspberries on top of the torte in a decorative pattern (see photo for example).
- 12Keep refrigerated until serving and refrigerate leftovers, if any.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Torte With Mocha Cream Filling
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 387.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g