Raspberry Torte With Graham Cracker Crust
photo by out of here
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
12 13x9 pan
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted oleo.
- Put in greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs with sugar with mixer until well blended.
- Add two more eggs and cream cheese and beat well.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- While this is cooling combine water, corn starch, sugar, and raspberries in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Cook until thickened.
- Cool and add half package of reserved raspberries.
- Pour over cooled filling and refrigerate covered.
- Top with Reddi-Wip when serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!