Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light. May 2003
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry liqueur, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 12 cake-style ladyfingers, split
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- mint sprig (optional)
- Place powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
- Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons mascarpone mixture over bottom half of each ladyfinger; cover with tops.
- Arrange 3 filled ladyfingers spoke-like on each of 4 dessert plates. Sprinkle evenly with cocoa.
- Arrange 1/2 cup raspberries over each serving. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.