Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
There is such thing as healthy low fat tasty chocolate. This recipe takes me about 5 minutes to prepare, and 15-20 minutes to bake. I have these during post-workout with a cup of black coffee.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 30 g chocolate protein isolate or 30 g whey protein powder
- 40 g buckwheat groats
- 15 g oatmeal
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 1 sliced up banana
- 2 tablespoons plain fat free Greek yogurt or 2 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt
- 30 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Put everything in a bowl.
- mix them all up with a spoon until there are no lumps and.
- the content is creamy but not dry (mix for about 3 mins).
- dump in a muffin tin.
- bake at 420f for 15-20 minutes.