Recipe by Dancer^
A good little cookie. Points 1.5.
Top Review by Annetty
YUM!! I made these for a morning tea we were having at work, what a hit everyone loved them - I didn't even get to try one. They were easy to make, directs were easy to follow - I used chocolate covered sultanas because they were what I had on hand. Great Recipe, Thanks Dancer^
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 7 ounces milk chocolate-covered raisins
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine brown sugar, margarine, and corn syrup in a bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until light and fluffy (approximately 4 minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg whites to bowl; beat until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate-covered raisins.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2-inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool on wire racks.