Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously and set aside.
- Combine remaining milk and next 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until chocolate is melted. Reduce heat to low. Shake cornstarch mixture and stir into chocolate mixture.
- Cook 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and just begins to boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and butter.
- Cover with plastic wrap with plastic touching surface to prevent skin from forming. Place saucepan in a cold water to cool pudding.
- Serve warm or chilled topped with strawberries.