Recipe by CookbookCarrie
A yummy alternative to the expensive box mixes of this stuff. Make it with splenda for a sugar free alternative
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients until they are well blended.
- Store mix in an airtight container.
- To use, stir the mix in the container before measuring out 2/3 cup of the mix into a saucepan.
- Add 2 cups milk and cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Continue stirring for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into individual serving dishes.
- Pudding will thicken further as it cools.