Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This was given to me by a friend. It is extremely rich so cut the pieces quite small. It is one of my families favorites. Enjoy!
- 1 (9 inch) graham wafer crust (follow the instructions on the box of graham wafer crumbs)
- 7 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Make the crust as per instructions on graham wafer crumb box.
- Melt the bars, marshmallows and milk carefully in the microwave or in the top of a double boiler.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put in crust and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Dot the servings with Cool Whip if you like.
This is very good and will satisfy any chocolate lover! It was very easy to make, too! A definite keeper.
Fast and tasty dessert! I made one tiny serving for my mother in a mini cracker crust and she just loved it!