Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and very good. You can substitute raisins for peanuts. From Hershey's.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (NOT butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Place both chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1-inch diameter candy or petit four papers. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
I whipped these up in no time this afternoon. They look so pretty and taste delicious. I used salted peanuts because we love the sweet and salty combo. Thanks for posting!
Yuck. Dry roasted nuts were gross with the chocolate.
I made this as posted! I loved the little candies. They were easy to make, and my kids loved them. I'll make these again. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag!