Recipe by Trisha W
I was given this recipe a few years ago at a Weight Watchers meeting. It is a favorite of my family and at potlucks. My kids don't care it is low in fat & calories - they just like the taste. This was before the point system - so I don't know the values of it.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 28.34 g box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 28.34 g box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 314.66 ml instant powdered milk (divided)
- 650.62 ml cold water (divided)
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter
- 473.18 ml whipped topping
- 28.34 g chocolate, candy (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Filler Layer 1: Add 2/3 cup dry milk powder to the vanilla pudding mix.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup cold water until smooth.
- Beat in the peanut butter.
- Spread in bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Filler Layer 2: Add 2/3 cup dry milk powder to the chocolate pudding mix.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cup cold water.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour on top of the Peanut Butter layer.
- Top with 2 cup of whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate curls from the chocolate candy.