Recipe by Jenipurr
This is my favorite fudge recipe. It's not as sugary sweet as most fudges I've tried - the peanut butter is not an overpowering flavor, but just enough to give it a richness. You can use either smooth or crunchy peanut butter, depending on your preference.
Top Review by ErikaO987
I, literally, just got done making this recipe about an hour ago. IT IS SO AMAZINGLY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS. As the recipe is, when you bite it, you first taste chocolate and then finish with a good hint of the peanut butter. LOVED IT. Definitely a good base recipe to add your own style. This will def be a staple for my sweet tooth cravings. THANKS, Jenipurr.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, chips, peanut butter and corn syrup in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour into well-greased 8"x8" pan.
- Chill until firm. Cut into squares (I do 64 pieces because this stuff is rich).
- Note - the fudge is a bit softer than 'regular' fudge, so this should be stored in the refrigerator.