1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
I made these at Christmas time of last year to put onto my cookies trays for co-workers and family - they have since become a favorite! Who can beat the combo of chocolate and peanut butter together?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup margarine (I use margarine) or 3/4 cup butter, softened (I use margarine)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, margarine, shortening, vanilla and eggs in large bowl (I use electric beater).
- 3Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt (mixture will be very thick).
- 4Stir in peanut butter chips and nuts.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake 11-12 minutes minutes or until set.
- 7Cool slightly on sheets; remove from cookie sheets and finish cooling on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1388.5
- Calories from Fat 665
- Total Fat 73.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 952.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 102.5 g
- Protein 22.4 g