Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe a friend of mine brings to every pot luck she attends and she is always asked for the recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 lb walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; stir in sweetened condensed milk and milk.
- Add chips, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow cream and extracts.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a buttered 15" x 12" pan or two 9" x9" pans.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.