Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
The crust for these bite-size chocolate treats is purchased cookie dough. Top with finely chopped peanuts for more peanutty flavor.
- 0.5 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat 1-3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut dough into six equal pieces. Cut each piece into four equal slices. Place each slice in a prepared cup.
- Bake 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and dough is slightly firm. Remove from oven. Indent each cookie shell with the back of a 1/2-teaspoon measuring spoon. Bake 2 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool 15 minutes. Remove shells from cups. Cool.
- Place chocolate pieces and condensed milk in a heavy small saucepan; stir over medium heat until chocolate melts. Spoon filling into each shell. If desired, sprinkle with peanuts.
I had a package of cookie dough in the fridge that was begging to be used. I did end up filling them with chocolate frosting instead of the fudge type filling but I think the method was great. I used a whole roll of dough that made 48 little cups. I think you could go crazy with different types of fillings. Yum.
Annacia - wow these are simple cookies to prepare but with HUGE taste! I could not believe how yummy they tasted. I did not top with chopped nuts (family preference) but the fudgy centers are enough! I the centers set up like a little piece of fudge warpped in peanut butter cookie. YUMMY to the max. These are going on my Christmas cookie tray this year! Thanks for sharing. Tagged in Photo Tag.