Cookie Butter Sufganiyot Bites
- Ready In:
- 2 quarts canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can buttermilk biscuit dough (Grands)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cookie butter
- Heat oil in a large heavy pot or fryer to 300 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir to combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Remove biscuit dough from can and separate biscuits. Cut each into quarters. Working in batches, fry the dough, flipping occasionally, until puffed and golden on both sides. Drain on a towel-lined plate then toss in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Repeat process with remaining dough.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small tip with cookie butter. Use a small sharp knife to cut a small slit in the side of the sufganiyot. Carefully pipe the cookie butter into the center of each sufganiyot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!