Chocolate Orange Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Put bread pieces in pan, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat milk, sugar and cocoa powder over medium heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture looks like hot chocolate, about 3 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over bread and let mixture sit for about 15 minutes, or until bread has absorbed all the liquid.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until pudding is puffed up in center and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.