Recipe by Kree
Easy and sinful; what more could you ask for?? Thanks again, Sandra Lee. Note: Do not add any other ingredients called for in the brownie mix.
Top Review by chrisandabby.com
The dough seemed a little dry and crumbly so I did add a splash of water. I also used chocolate chips instead of raisins which I know completely changes the cookie. But I still wanted to rate this because this was a fantastic and quick 5 ingredient recipe that turned out great!
- 22 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix (1 box)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until set, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.