1/1 Photo of Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Easy and sinful; what more could you ask for?? Thanks again, Sandra Lee. Note: Do not add any other ingredients called for in the brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until set, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g