Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate works miracles. That's a fact. It's comforting. It's tasty. It puts me in a good mood. It makes friends for me. Nutella is the goddess of all chocolate--it's the hazelnut that does the trick. Oh, and the sugar. And cocoa. And milk. Mix it all together and it's bliss. I spread it on toast. I put it in hot chocolate and now I put it in a smoothie!
- 1 cup soymilk (or milk substitute)
- 3 tablespoons nutella
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Agave or 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop soy protein (optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a blender in the order listed and secure lid. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Note: If you are using a Blendtec, add ingredients as listed and select "ice crush" mode.
I loved this recipe. I also added some raspberries so it wasn't so sweet.
Delicious. Very berry good... that's because I didn't and don't have ice cubes. I used about a 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries. Even without, the Nutella and chocolate would give it the perfect flavor pick me up - it's really gloomy today so this has been the perfect mid-morning snack. I used regular cow milk. Yum