Recipe by Nature's Best
This rich creamy nutty fudge keeps for weeks in the Freezer. Use the BEST Live Raw Organic Ingredients. Find Nature's First Law - www.rawfood.com
Top Review by Frog154
I made this with one tbsp coconut oil and honey and desiccated coconut, it was really nice and tasted almost like chocolate in a way. I was especially pleased with how well it set in the fridge, cheers
- 1 cup nuts (try tahini, really raw cashews, macnuts or almonds) or 1 cup nut butter (try tahini, really raw cashews, macnuts or almonds)
- 3 -4 tablespoons ground cacao (powder)
- 1 -2 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 -2 tablespoon yacon syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- 1 dash salt
- goji berry
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind nuts, cacao and vanilla thoroughly in food processor. Then slowly add sweetener and coconut oil until desired consistency is achieved.
- Variations: Add a little of each or all: mesquite powder, lucuma powder, blue green algae or anything else you think might taste good.
- Mix in unsoaked goji berries at the end and pulse to mix for colorful delicious addition.