Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple but Stunning!
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the choc and water together in a double boiler or microwave.
- Separate the eggs.
- Add Yokes and Sherry or Brandy to the choc mixture.
- Whisk egg white until stiff. Carefully Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Layer the sponge pieces and choc mix in a large bowl. Leave in refridgerator to chill and set.
- Top with whipped cream or for different flavour use cream made from unsalted butter.