Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Don't miss out on this yummy dessert just because you can't have dairy!!! Prep and cook time doesn't include chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- 5 eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in saucepan and add cocoa powder and water.
- Blend and let cool slightly.
- Beat egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture.
- In a seperate bowl.
- beat eggs whites until stiff, add sugar and beat again.
- Fold 1/4 of the egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- Add remaining egg whites a little at a time, blend gently.
- Pour into 9 inch glass bowl and refrigerate for a minimum 1 hour.