1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mousse Cake for Passover
Chava Cohen's Note:
This is a great Passover dessert or for all year round. I got this out of the Spice and Spirit cookbook. It is a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips, and margarine.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool a few minutes.
- 4Beat egg yolks, with 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla.
- 5Add melted chocolate and mix.
- 6Fold in egg whites.
- 7Pour half in to a greased springform or tube pan. Put rest in refrigerator.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. It will rise nicely and then fall.
- 9When it is cool, pour rest of refrigerated mixture on top and put in freezer for several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse Cake for Passover
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 98.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g