Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
When my Mom is in a bad mood this is the only dessert that makes her happy. These cakes are warm rich ooey gooey chocolatey heaven.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease 4 (6 ounce) ramekins, place on baking sheet. In a large microwavable bowl microwave butter and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks, then stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared ramekins. Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Run a small knife around the cakes to loosen, invert cakes onto plates. Top with whipped cream and serve immediatley.
I made these for my daughter's birthday at her request. The entire family LOVED them. What a chocolate lover's dream. Topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream melting over the top, these were incredible. They were easy to make, too. I would suggest a pinch of salt, but great recipe!
Yum! Great chocolate dessert without being too sweet. We loved the gooey center and how easy they were to whip up. I just decided we needed something sweet and had these done in no time.
this is easy and delicious!