Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Exceptionally moist. Recipe came from the archives of a friend.
Make and share this Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking soda and cocoa.
- Beat in water and mayonnaise alternating them.
- Put in 9x13-inch pan or 2 small rounds.
- Lightly spray and flour Pan prior to adding mix.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Top with favourite frosting or whip cream.
Moist and delicious. Just like my mother used to make. Jill-O