Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a family recipe that is made every Christmas. It's a really rich chocolate cookie and I haven't found anyone that doesn't like them and give out the recipe every time. This is the recipe I won with on the m&m's site. ENJOY!!
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of shortening.
- After you cream together add egg.
- Sift together 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup cocoa.
- Mix cream and sifted ingredients together and add, 1 tsp vanilla, 2/3 cup of milk mix together.
- After ingredients are mixed together bake in a 375°F oven for 8 minutes.
- At 8 minutes top each cookie with 1/2 a marshmallow and bake 3 minutes longer.
- After they are cool frost with 3/4 cup soft butter, 3 T of water, 2 cup confectioners sugar 1/2 cup cocoa mix together and frost cookies.
This has got to top the cake for one of the worst recipes out.Midge Crim nothing against your recipes but this is the 2 time ive try one of your recipes and it has turned out tasting horrored.I'm sorry but i'll have to give you only 1 star.
darlene liked these alot josh was wrong lol
Super rich and delicious. I will make these again for sure! Josh, you are crazy, maybe you did something wrong. YUM!