Recipe by marisk
I just found this recipe in a Quick Cooking magazine. Sounds delicious!
Top Review by bad kitty 1116
Easy and yummy! It gets 5 stars for the ease of this recipe alone, not to mention it's tasty! I made it for my son because he loves marshmallows and he said it deserves 10 stars! When I served each piece, I topped it with Redi-Whip and drizzled it with Hershey's chocolate syrup-a kid's dream dessert! It tastes like Rocky Road without the nuts-I might add some next time!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust