Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the bonanza of all muffin recipes - chocolate and macadamia nuts all in one muffin. Easy to throw together and tasty enough to serve at a brunch, give as a gift or have on a holiday tray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Melt the 1 cup of chocolate morsels in microwave and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Stir in macadamia nuts and the other 1/2 cup chocolate morsels.
- In a small bowl, combine melted chocolate, sour cream, eggs and oil.
- Stir chocolate mixture into flour mixture just until moistened (do not over-mix).
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until muffins pass a toothpick test in center. Cool 5 minutes and remove from cups to cool completely on wire rack.