Valentine Cookies for the one you love!!! A kiss in each cookie. This makes a lot of them.
Make and share this Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually add sugar and brown sugar, at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Press a kiss into top of each cookie.
- Bake 2 more minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.