Valentine Cookies for the one you love!!! A kiss in each cookie. This makes a lot of them.
Make and share this Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually add sugar and brown sugar, at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Press a kiss into top of each cookie.
- Bake 2 more minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
Wonderful!! I used a stick of butter flavor crisco in place of the butter and they turned out great!
These are wonderful cookies. I used margarine instead of butter, because I was trying to cut down the cost. I enjoyed them and so did every neighbor who got them on their Christmas Plate this year. Thanks for an easy recipe!
These turned out great! I used the recipe for Christmas cookies and got plenty to go around for all. I rolled the balls in sugar in the raw before adding the kiss, for a extra holiday touch.