Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a simple haystack, quick and easy to make. I Use Canola, Safflour or Vegetable oil in this recipe depending what I have in the house. Use Peanut butter chips instead of butterscotch if desired
- 828.06 ml chow mein noodles
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butterscotch chips
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml salted peanuts
- Using a double boiler melt chips with oil over low heat until just melted and combined.
- Mix in noodles and nuts until coated. Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Allow to set until hardened.
These are the BEST! They are going in my christmas cookie repetoire for good! No baking even necessary, just what you need during busy times. Anyway, my aunt has been making these for years and I adore them. Thanks so much for posting so I will always have the recipe!