These aren't exactly healthy, but they are much better for you than the butter-laden, fried noodle variety of haystack cookies. From Hungry-Girl. Cook time includes chill time. (1 Stack - 71 calories, 4g fat, 12 carbs, 5g fiber, 2g protein - 1 WW point)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals.
- Be careful not to burn or overcook.
- Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Add cereal and gently toss till coated.
- Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have read about this combination on the WW community for years without ever trying it. When I saw it posted here I decided to try it. Since I don't have a microwave I heated 1.5 ounces of chocolate chips with the peanut butter over the lowest possible flame on the range. Quite sadly I let it cook a bit too long - with these small measurements perfection and ruin are just seconds apart. Almost done was really perfect as the chocolate and peanut butter continue to heat even after removing from the stove. As a result of this error my stacks were more like clusters but fabulous tasting nonetheless. I ended up sprinkling them on top of vanilla yogurt for a virtuous but tasty treat. Made for the I recommend tag game.Reply