White Chocolate Haystacks
photo by Kathy D.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1⁄2 cup craisins, any flavor
- 7 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate, mix craisins and cereal with chocolate.
- Spoon by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Put in refrigerator until cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are delicious!!! I don't eat regular haystacks because of the fried chow mein noodles. I LOVE this alternative! I actually used dark chocolate instead of white, as that is what I had on hand. I will try white next time which, for sure, will be just as yummy! These are great for those who want a healthy fibre-filled treat. These will be a regular at my house. Next time I hope to snap a photo.