Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
classic fudge slice
- 1 egg
- 125 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 250 g crushed wine biscuits
- lightly beat egg.
- place butter and sugar in saucepan and heat till butter is melted.
- add cocoa and mix well.
- remove from heat and add egg and biscuit crumbs, mix well.
- press into a greased tin and refrigerate until firm.
- optional - ice with chocolate icing.
- leave to set and cut into slices.
This is a great all time favorite and very easy to make