Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces good quality chocolate
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Grand Marnier (or liqueur of choice)
- Heat cream and liqueur in dessert fondue pot on medium heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Place dessert pot over a tea candle to keep warm.
- Serve with a seasonal fruit plate, marshmallows and pound cake or cookies.
This was easy and delicious. I tossed this all together in my little dipper crockpot. I used cherry liquer (Kirsch) since that's what I had on hand, and about 3/4 of a 12oz bag of semisweet chocolate chips.
Nice, easy and turned out wonderful. I used a couple liquors, but was wonderful.
I made this for my boyfriend and i on valentines day. The chocolate was creamy and delicious! It was definitely a huge hit! My boyfriend is a chocolate lover and he was impressed :)