Recipe by Evan's Mommy
An absolutely delightful treat! This is an EASY dessert than can be thrown together in no time at all.
Top Review by Bobtail
I have been making this for years, in fact just made one tonight for a friend's 60th birthday party tomorrow. Of all the versions listed, this is the one I make. It is absolutely the easiest dessert to throw together. For the icing, I buy chocolate icing in the plastic tub, microwave it till it will pour. Then I pour it over the last layer of crackers and refrigerate. Kids really love it! I had one friend's son call it Chocolate Declare Cake, because he declared it was the best dessert he had ever had!
- graham cracker
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate fudge frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 buttered pan with graham crackers.
- Mix 2 boxes of pudding with milk.
- Let set.
- Add Cool Whip to pudding and put 1/2 of it over crackers.
- Continue topping with more crackers and pudding with the last layer being crackers.
- Ice over top of crackers with Chocolate Fudge Icing.