1/1 Photo of Chocolate Dream Cookies
From Daisy sour cream. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease/spray cookie sheets; set aside.
- 2Beat first 4 ingredients until fluffy.
- 3Add sour cream, melted butter, and melted shortening; mix well.
- 4Gradually add flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5Stir in nuts (if using them).
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets at 325°F for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- 7Remove from oven and cool about 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g