Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fantastic recipe and sooo easy! I don't remember where I got the recipe but it's always a big hit and is perfect for any get together. I hope you like them.
- 2 lbs strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package chocolate, candy melts (I use "Dolci frutta" which is found in the produce dept)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup (I use hershey's)
- wash and thoroughly dry the strawberries.
- using a small melon baller (or a paring knife) scoop out the top of the strawberry removing stem and some of the center.
- melt chocolate in microwave at medium heat. use small intervals like 30 - 45 seconds. mix between each interval, do not overheat.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on wax paper to dry.
- While they are drying mix the cream cheese, sugar and syrup using an electric mixer.
- you can either scoop the filling into the strawberries with the melon baller or pipe it in using a pastry bag for a nicer presentation.
These were wonderful. And so easy to make.
I have made them quite a few times and they have been a hit everytime!
Made this today just for fun. Fantastic! I will be making this at our next get-together. We are a family of chocoholics and I am sure this will be a big hit.