Recipe by Nana Lee
This is sort of like an upside down chocolate cream pie! But it's just as good, maybe even better. Chilling time not included in times.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven at 375ºF.
- Press mixed ingredients onto the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, let cool completely.
- 1st Layer:
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip.
- Pour on cooled crust.
- 2nd Layer:
- Mix chocolate instant pudding, vanilla instant pudding, and milk.
- Combine with a mixer until mixture becomes thick.
- Pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with Cool whip.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.