Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is sort of like an upside down chocolate cream pie! But it's just as good, maybe even better. Chilling time not included in times.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Oven at 375ºF.
- Press mixed ingredients onto the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, let cool completely.
- 1st Layer:
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip.
- Pour on cooled crust.
- 2nd Layer:
- Mix chocolate instant pudding, vanilla instant pudding, and milk.
- Combine with a mixer until mixture becomes thick.
- Pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with Cool whip.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.