1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cut out Cookies
I recipe I came up with for my cookie tray this year
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt until well blended .
- 2cream butter and sugar until smooth in a eparate bowl, then beat in the egg and yolk. mix the sifted ingredients into the creamed butter slowly
- 3Divide dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 4heat the oven to 375 degrees F and on a lightly floured surface roll out the chilled dough to about 1/6 inch thickness and cut dough into shapes. Be careful its sticky!
- 5Bake cookies 8 to 10 then let cool on sheets for a few minutes before removing them to a rack.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cut out Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g