1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cupcake Cones
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I made this for my best friends birthday, went down a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 flat bottomed waffle cones (recipe calls for 10 but I used 12)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 55 g butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Place cones in muffin pan, checking for holes or cracks in the cones.
- 3Gently combine sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- 4Combine butter, sugar and egg with a mixer on a medium speed until mixture is lighter in colour and no lumps remain.
- 5Add milk and vanilla, reducing speed to low and beat until smooth.
- 6Fold in flour mixture until combined.
- 7Place even amounts of the batter into each cone, gently tap the bottom of the cone to settle the batter.
- 8Bake cupcakes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 20-30 minutes.
- 9Leave to cool completely.
- 11Combine butter, icing sugar, cream and vanilla. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat until smooth - add colouring if you like and mix in
- 12Decorate cakes and sprinkle on sprinkles or go wild like me and dip them inches.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cupcake Cones
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: