CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CREAM CONE
photo by shazzieau
- Ready In:
- using an electric mixer, beat the mousse powder with the milk as per directions on packet.
- fill each cone with mousse layering with some peppermint crisp if desired.
- refrigerate for 1 hour.
- whip the cream with the icing sugar. pipe or spoon the cream onto the cones.
- top with sprinkles.
- keep refrigerated until needed.
- NOTE;the mousse powder I used may not be the same as you can get. (I'm in Australia, I used "äeroplane" mousse mix ) so just follow the directions on the packets you get or you can just make your own mousse if you prefer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!