1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Carole Reu's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, chocolate, sugar; blend in eggs.
- 2Add vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour.
- 3Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350F and grease your cookie sheets.
- 5Roll 1 tbsp dough into a ball and roll around in powdered sugar to coat.
- 6Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Remove from baking sheet and cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g