- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 4 ounces Creme de Cacao
- maraschino cherry (with or without stems)
- 4 ounces white rum
- chocolate Magic Shell ice cream topping
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak cherries in rum for at least 24 hours.
- Place one cherry in each empty Jell-O shot cup.
- Mix cherry Jell-O and hot water, let cool to room temperature.
- Pour into cups so that cherries are submerged.
- Add crème de cacao and ½ cup reserved rum mixture from cherries. NOTE: Add some maraschino cherry juice if you need extra liquid to cover the fruit.
- Chill until firm.
- Cover with a thin layer of chocolate topping and place in freezer for 2 minutes. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.