1/2 Photos of Chocolate Covered Cherry Jell-O Shot
25 hrs 30 mins
I found recipe at http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3.html.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak cherries in rum for at least 24 hours.
- 2Place one cherry in each empty Jell-O shot cup.
- 3Mix cherry Jell-O and hot water, let cool to room temperature.
- 4Pour into cups so that cherries are submerged.
- 5Add crème de cacao and ½ cup reserved rum mixture from cherries. NOTE: Add some maraschino cherry juice if you need extra liquid to cover the fruit.
- 6Chill until firm.
- 7Cover with a thin layer of chocolate topping and place in freezer for 2 minutes. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Cherry Jell-O Shot
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: